My favorite Things || Kristen from Just a Girl and her little dog

December 13, 2012

We have Kristen from Just a girl and her little dog, as our guest today.  So happy!  I love reading Kristen's blog because it is always packed with fun DIYs and beautiful images.  She is a blogger by night and actress by day....exciting and glamorous right?  And of course Lola, her cute little pup, makes constant guest appearances. 

Here is Kristen and her faves......

Hello Mimosa Lane readers!  I am so beyond excited to be a guest of the fabulous Albertina! Mimosa Lane is one of my favorite daily reads and this series is so much fun. So without further ado, here are my favorite things!








1  || My favorite thing to wear.  Sparkle. Sequins. Glitter.  If it twinkles I want it.  A little bit of sparkle makes everything better, that's my motto. 

2  || My favorite animal. LOLA of course!  She is seriously my little baby.  I never would have guessed that a little animal could bring so much joy and fabulosity into my life. 

3  || My favorite accessory. Purses.  These two are my prides and joy.  

4  ||  My favorite little luxury- Iced grande soy chai a la Starbucks. Notice the name on the cup reads BOBBY (my favorite person; the husband). He'd be in the pic obvi, but someone needed to take the picture.

5  || My favorite piece of furniture. My Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic Chesterfield couch.  This piece will seriously be an heirloom.  I scored a ridiculous deal on this baby when I still lived at home.  She sat in storage until I had a place of my own. 

6  || My favorite holiday.  CHRISTMAS!

7  || My favorite decoration- My Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic vintage prom dress.  I wore this baby to my bridal shower and she now hangs as decor. 

8  ||  My favorite renovation. My fireplace!  This was one of the first and biggest changes we did as soon as we moved in!  Check out the my blog for the before!

Thank you so much Albertina for including me is such a cool series! MUAH!
Thanks Kristen for sharing with us your faves.  I love any girl who uses vintage dresses as decor.  And all that glitter and sparkle....yes please!  Visit Kristen here and say hi. 

And before you leave me today don't forget about the Charles Emerson Designs giveaway.  See details here.

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I love her blog! These pieces are great that fireplace, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves me some Kristen! Her blog is such a burst of sunshine. Lola is of course to die for and gurl, I'm sourcing Chesterfields for a project! Great minds. Hehe. p.s. Can I tell you Ms. Albertina, that I wake up on Thursdays thinking, who will be featured today on Mimosa Lane's Favorite Things? Madness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the absolute cutest thing I have ever seen. Will have to check her blog out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that she stored away her chesterfield for a place of her own someday and how fabulous was that fireplace reno?! Kristen's blog has become a daily read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fireplace and this gorgeous dress!!!
    Thanks for introducing Kristen as I didn't know her blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just loving everything about her!! Can't wait to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring me and my favorite things Albertina! It was a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this series because you introduce me to so many amazing bloggers!!! Kristen is beautiful and I am DYING over her bags. I am the same exact way about my dog...I didn't know it was possible to be so obsessed. That couch is GORGE!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have a maltese too - great getting to know ur FAVE things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loove Kristen and her little ball of pink fluff! And this series is so great! Kristen, that dress is beautiful!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous all around. Love every bit of it! Especially the prom dress and little Lola.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it all! Especially the dress! so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that fireplace...and her little dog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great blog hun! now following u! hope u will follow back :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love love love this child! Great job!



    -dad

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved this interview! thanks for sharing it I love the questions and the spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous ladies :) I love the idea of hanging a pretty vintage dress as decor!

    Xx. Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! Thanks for the intro to an awesome new blog!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe