Totes Perfect

April 08, 2016



Now that pool and beach season is fast approaching I was in need of a good, sturdy and chic tote I could easily pack and bring to our swim outings.  There are so many totes out there that would serve their purpose, but boy do the MB Greene bags have a leg up on them!  I love discovering new brands and MB Greene is at the top of my tote list now- the bags have been designed with great attention to detail. The waxed cotton finish makes the bags easy to case for.  I have an LLBean Boat Tote that I adore, but it is impossible to keep clean and this one (so far!) stays like new!



 This little pouch is perfect for all those personal things you want to keep dry and organized. That adorable little panda is actually an eye cream.


It looks perfect in my closet as well. 


Oh and it is fully lined with plastic inside saving you from messes from wet towels or swimsuits.  And it is also perfect for daily errands and running around.  You can see their full collection here and now they are available at Neiman's here where you can get it monogrammed.

[all photos by AC]

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So cute, Albertina, and I love that they have a plastic lining! Perfect for Summer living!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe