Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

July 23, 2017


Happy Summer!!  I'm just quickly popping in to share my favorites from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale which runs thru August 6th (prices go up on Aug. 7th!).  There are some great basic pieces at great prices.  I have not yet downloaded photos from our trip but promise to share soon. in the meantime-

Accessories ||  I love Oscar de la Renta earrings and have rarely seen them on sale.  In love with these and these.

Shoes || These slip-on sneakers are the most comfortable ever and just so practical, these booties are perfect for everyday fall wear, and these flats are so fun.

Blazers and Coats ||. This Veronica Beard blazer is super chic (and this navy velvet blazer is perfect for night's out and this black coat is a perfect investment piece.

Tops || this beautiful white blouse is simple and elegant and will probably stay in your closet for years to come. An instant classic. This white ruffle top is so cute (and only $39!), this blue pijama shirt with red piping is everything. If you like fun sleeves, this blue double sleeve shirt (and it's only $58) goes with everything and this one with bows (only $49) is feminine and fun.

Pants || I'm totally into cropped trousers.  I love them with a chic heel.  I think these black ones are perfection and these grey ones are perfect for fall.  As for jeans....there are quite a few but these are my favorites, cropped and flared, high waist boot cut, high waist skinny, and a cropped skinny. Wow jeans have gotten complex!

Other || This skirt is another instant classic you will wear well into the future, this sweater is the coziest thing in the world, and this sweater dress is comfortable and chic.

Shop my favorites-



[photo via by Victoria Adamson]




You Might Also Like

0 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe