Gift Guide || For Him

December 02, 2013



This is officially a diet week for me!  I'm so glad it's Monday because I cannot eat any.more.  We had dinner, after lunch, after dinner....and every meal was better than the next.  I bet the gym will be busy today! I hope you all had a happy and safe Thanksgiving Holiday as well!  Today is my gift guide for men.  I always find it so challenging to buy for the men in my life there are only so many belts and shirts they can have right?  Hopefully these ideas will help.

one. domino set ||   Dominoes are sexy in my opinion. This set is killer with the faux croc.  It would even look pretty sitting up on a library shelf.

two. naughty and nice socks || These are perfect for the man who has a sense of humor or the one who has everything.  They come in different colors too.  So fun!

three. alligator wallet || Such an elegant gift that is well worth the investment as alligator just gets more beautiful as it ages.  And the color! so good...it comes in forest green as well.  And I think the price is right on this one.  If you get your man this wallet you will really be pampering him.

four. barbour vest jacket ||  This is the ideal jacket vest- it's polished yet manly.  I even like it for myself!
 
five. notepad iPhone case ||  This fun little gift will sure bring a smile to his face.

six. umbrella ||  Every man needs an elegant umbrella and this one is so handsome with such an elegant print.

seven. put hair on your chest flask || For those with a sense of humor and who need to be prepared for any occasion.

eight. hermes bat tie ||  A classic.  I love these little animal Hermes ties.  They have so much personality in an understated way.

nine. marble bookeneds || Perfect for the book worm.  These bookends are such beautiful objects- they would look amazing in any library.

ten.  cole haan shoes || I love this reinvented oxford classic shoe.  The neon sole just make them so provocative.


You know what I'm getting my husband? a much needed chimney set and a log carrier bag to bring in logs from the garage.  He loves his fire.  What is it with men and fire? My friend says its the hunter/gatherer/protective instinct.  What are you thinking of giving the men in your life? 


You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I'm with you on the diet week. I think my body will revolt if I consume any more sweets! Loving those Cole Haan oxfords, the neon sole totally elevates them from Grandpa status!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love those shoes, that highlighter yellow detail is fabulous! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thankgiving Albertina:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that vest, thanks for the great idea, Albertina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the female versions of those Cole Haan shoes and they're the best–so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those awesome bookends! Great finds Albertina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Men are always the hardest for me! Loving the color of that wallet and that flask set is pretty awesome as well. fyi- I'm offering 40% off all framed scarves and floral totes today, Happy Cyber Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok that bat tie is too cute! Shopping for guys can be so hard, so this was super helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your picks Albertina... still weighing out some options for The Mister, but I'm circling around a BBQ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hola Albertina !siempre es dificil regalarle a los hombres y en especial a los maridos,, gracias por compartir

    ReplyDelete
  10. My 6'7" brother just added the Cole Haan Oxfords to his Christmas list. He wears a size 15 shoe, so I can't wait to see how the neon looks!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these ideas! The guys on my list are always the hardest to buy for. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha I went to the gym today, because I felt so fat after Thanksgiving! Love your men picks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg that phone case and those shoes just scream my husbands name! Thanks for doing my shopping for me. oh and thanks for explaining the elf guy. I'm definitely doing that next year for norrie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh man, these are some fab picks! I am in dire need of some inspiration for my boyfriends Christmas gifts, and those shoes are total winners! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so with you. I don't even feel comfortable in my body. My daughter and I like to 'juice' so the healthy eating has returned. Now, how do I get my husband to carry that handsome umbrella? Most men won't, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg. that Domino set would be perfect for my papa. And that iPhone cover is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe