Get your leafy greens today!

August 01, 2014



Are we in August already?  I know this leafy tropical leaf print is old news, but I'm still obsessed with it.  I have breakfast everyday staring at the collection of four of these and love opening my bar'moire with the palm print. Now I'm just dying for those floor cushions which would go divinely with my upgraded chairs where I used the same fabric.  And how fun would it be to add the leafy tray to the porch mix with some homemade Margaritas.  The bikini is pretty cute too! And don't forget the jacket. Perfect for those pre-fall cooler days.


You can also get the Greenbrier wallpaper here. Andrea from The Glam Pad has a great article you will really enjoy about this wallpaper versus the Martinique Banana Leaf wallpaper.  Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I still love it too! I don't think this 'tropical' theme stuff (banana leaves, pineapples, flamingos, etc) is going anywhere for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may be purchasing all of this today! My wallet and husband thank you! ;-) Have a beautiful weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and me both, looking at it just induces happiness! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this print so much! That tray is calling to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too! I nearly bought a bathing suit at Target the other day with this print and recently hit a sale at Zara where I picked up a little Palm Print jacket nearly identical to the one you posted. So unlike me to wear a bold print like that, but I had to have it! I plan on wearing it straight into Fall so I can stretch Summer out just a wee bit longer. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me gusta mucho esa onda verde Añbertina !! Que tengas un buen fin de semana !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun!! I really want those floor cushions and the jacket is so inexpensive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING details :) I hope you had a great summer so far

    Check out my new post....Inredningsvis Swedish summer vacation :)

    I wish you a great autumn dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - Swedish decor, food, and fashion

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe