Online treasures for the home

March 01, 2012

Furbish, one of my favorite online stores for the home just had a makeover.  It is very exciting because it now offers all the furniture online that is in their North Carolina brick and mortar store.  I would love to visit Raleigh just to be able to stop in their beautiful store. Its like a playground of colors and patterns, two of my favorite things.  A while ago I bought two purple linen pillows (here) with orange grosgrain ribbon per Nicole Cohen's, Sketch42, suggestion.  They POP in my red and white checkered sofa.  I will eventually take some photos of that room so you can see. 

Here I post my favorite picks. I have been wanting a pair of Staffordshire dogs ever since I went antique browsing with Julie.  The real ones are expensive but these are a great alternative.  The black and white with red trim bamboo chairs are amazing, and those two pendant lamps....oooohhhh- they would complete any room.  And the pillows, well they are the easiest way to revamp any old room.  A small investment in pillows can go a long way.  The ones here are just a few that caught my eye, but they have a ton more in amazing color combinations. I'm in love with the shape and the fabric of the headboard. The owners of the store just have really good taste.  Everything is beautiful.  Also Jaime's blog is a must read.


What's your favorite piece? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe