Art to Outfit- Beach Day

June 08, 2012


It's hot here in Texas! I'm glad for the rain of the last few days to cool things off a bit. It has been so hot that all you want to do is hang out by the pool, read, swim, and eat watermelon. 

Are you guys curious about the vintage high waisted bikinis in vogue now?  I am. I think it would be interesting to see how they fit (are they flattering? or just old-lady like?).  I'm loving this one and ALL of the other Mara Hoffman designs.  WAO are they spectacular!  She gets the prize for best suits this season.  I'm also loving the Penguin classic collection books.  I want all of them.  The covers are cloth bound with beautiful designs.  This one, Jane Austen's Mansfield Park, is fantastic.  I recommend it.  

And the the art-  The print is from Cozamia. They have fun, vibrant, colorful prints that will update your home immediately and inexpensively. 

Happy Friday everyone! Relax and enjoy. xx


Print. Cozamia / Hat. Babajaan  /  Bikini. Mara Hoffman /  Sandals. Jack Rogers  /.  Tote. /  Book. Penguin Classics. Mansfield Park /

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe