Over at The Aestate

July 09, 2012

Today I am over The Aestate guest blogging for Jessica.  She and her family just moved back to her home town so I'm helping out.  Jessica's blog is one of my favorites as she has great DIYs and fantastic taste in interiors.  She is also very funny (see her 50 shades of Grey review here).  I hope you enjoy her blog as much as I do.

For the post I designed a room around a beautiful and colorful painting.  You can see the post here.  I hope you enjoy it.

 

And thank you Jessica for having me today! xx

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Beautiful picture in the post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your post on Jessica's blog! The room you put together is so fun and bright. Glad she introduced me to your blog- it's fabulous & I'm excited to follow along. :)

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you from Jessica's blog. Excited to follow along!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered you over at The Aestate, loved the cute leopard cushion. Great blog you have here, I'm following along.

    www.magicalchristmaswreaths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Albertina,

    The gorgeous painting you chose is quite inspiring! Loved your blends of rich color and esp. your nod to tradition with the camelback/ chippendale-ish sofa, which to me is always pretty. Beautiful room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say that your post over on the Aestate had me absolutely mesmerized! The bold mix of colour and pattern was expertly executed! So happy to be your newest follower!
    xo
    Tiffany
    tiffanyleighinteriordesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was one amazing post! Well done - I'd live in that space any day

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe