Stone Age || Marveling at Marble

October 25, 2013


[ .01 | .02 | .03 | .04 | .05 | .06 | .07 | .08 | .09 | .10 | .11 |.12]

The drama, the contrast, the organic veins- I adore marble.  And more and more I see it taking center stage in both home decor and even fashion.  Here are some cute items to leave you lusting.  It's solid, strong, and sexy.  Marble really adds drama and glamour instantly.  How cool would a library look filled with books covered in marble contact paper?
And of course I'm in love with those cute marble heels.  Don't get me started on those pants and that clutch.  But really, if I could chose just one thing from this round-up it would be that black and white Kelly Wearstler ashtray.

Before I leave you...just a quick One Room Challenge update-  I adored Erin's art show as she tries to figure out the best piece to work in her room makeover.  She has such good art that there are no wrong answers.  Naomi's bachelor space is looking GOOD!  I'm in love with Stephanie's wall color choice....wao! (It's Benjamin Moore's Hale Navy).  Those striped chairs just pop!  Two more weeks.  Can't wait to see the big reveals!

Have a fabulous weekend.  I'm excited because we are taking little Miss A to the opera for the first time!  We can't wait. 

Have a good one!


You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Gorgeous post! I love marble in the home and I love the outfit looks you tied together with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! Have a great weekend and a great time at the opera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin's art show is insane! I had a hard time picking so good luck to her. And I am so in love with that WE marble table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Love all those gorgeous items!!!
    I'm also obsessed with marble lately and this coffee table is to die for ...!
    Have a wonderful weekend Albertina and I'm sure little Miss A will love the opera :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love marble...and love these looks! Can't wait to hear more about the opera!

    Have a lovely weekend, Albertina! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always bought composition notebooks in school for the look even though they weren't college ruled :) and those pants are killer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have the best posts ever! LOVE that clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That coffee table is one of my favorites!! Loving the "marble" look and especially that clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marble heels, that is adorable.I can't decide how I feel about the sheets. Erin has so much art it is a tough decision on that one. Thanks for the link love. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE those pants. I was just thinking about this print last night. Have you seen Balenciaga's fall collection? Tons of marbled looks. It's one of my favorites. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would have never imagined marble to trickle into fashion but I do love it in the home!!! There is nothing richer looking in my opinion!!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me gusta el mármol en todas sus versiones, adore esos pantalones
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm loving it everywhere but fabric. It just goes too harsh for me I think. Which opera? How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow that table is a stunner!

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are beautiful choices, Albertina! I love the clutch and pants especially. I've been noticing marble lately, too. The 80's really used a lot of marble.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wanting a marble side table so bad!! I'm thinking of getting a marble contact paper and doing a little diy project ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm obsessed with marble too, but I just cannot get into the marble print fabric... I saw a marble print chair somewhere that just looked odd to me. I'm positively obsessed with Stephanie's makeover... thinking of copying her fabulous awning fabric blue and white striped chairs!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete
  18. these are all gorgeous! I'm really hoping to create some marble top side tables for my new place when I move (next summer, ha!) gorgeous finds!

    blair {at} the fox and she

    ReplyDelete
  19. ive been dyinggg for that coffee table from west elm, but i decided to DIY it, and make my own marble topped coffee table (with marble contact paper), from Ikea!!! love your picks!

    www.thecasualclassic.com

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe