The Must List || Summery White Dress

May 02, 2014



I have a few white dresses that act like my summer uniform.  They are so easy to wear, they are light and cool, and I feel like I look so put-together with them that it is easy to fall into the 'white dress habit'.  You can dress them up with heels for the evening or dress down with flip flops or sandals during the day.  Here are some of my favorites in all kinds of price points.  I can't believe nowadays you can find a perfectly covetable dress for $25!






Those red bow shoes are from here. Kind of cool right?  And even though its not white I'm kind of dying over this bustier.

I have forgotten to announce that Cosy Carolina was the winner in the Polyvore contest.  She is happily spending $500 over at Zinc Door

Have a wonderful weekend!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Funny enough, I think I like the cheap ones the best. :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of white dresses too. Can't wait for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been perusing my favorite sites searching for the perfect little white dress for wedding showers and parties this year. The JOA dress is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely my favorite for Summer…love the ones from Barneys!! Happy weekend ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shoes!!! ive seen it in pinterest countless times - its soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dreaming of a white dress too and hoping they get the native dress in small back in stock at asos, it's the same dark blue dress I tried on that I shared on Instagram ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just thinking the other day I really want a white dress. Great options here!! And those shoes... just too beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the mention and thank you so much for the opportunity!! I love all of these white dresses but the baby doll dress from Barney's is my favorite! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow love those shoes!!! And a white dress is definitely a must have for summer, I'm only waiting for the warm weather to wear my favorite white dress!
    Have a wonderful weekend my friend!
    PS: I'll email you this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que lindó ese vestido de encajes blancos Albertina !, y por acá queda taannto

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want them all! Ha! Happy Weekend Albertina!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been eyeing that embroidered Sheinside white dress but I'm nervous at the "one size fits all" . Love the Parker

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe