On My Mind || Beachy Blues

June 12, 2014



The beachy blues are on my mind lately. It is getting so hot here in Dallas and all I can think about is our upcoming trip to Spain and our days at the beach enjoying the lovely blues of the ocean.  I just adore all these picks.


This fabulous painting by Brenna Giessen has such a strong composition.  I love its geometric quality. The blue tie-dye dress seems like something I would not take off all summer and for $55 this seems like a great deal.  The bone inlay desk is a like a little piece of heaven on earth.  I love how happy it is.  The tote is the perfect cary-all for the beach.  And I will just go ahead and call this the perfect tee.  Clu makes such easy, comfortable and chic pieces that I have yet to try on something they make that I don't want in my closet.  And I can tell this tee is just ideal to dress up or down.  These cute sandals I thought had the perfect heel for vacationing.  I'm not one to bring high heels when I travel just because I feel like I walk so much so always want to be cute and comfortable. Plus they are gold, so they would go with everything in your suitcase.  The turquoise tassel earrings are still on my mind. I blogged about them a while ago and they are still in my HOT list.  The Tory Burch dress seems so comfortable and easy to wear for summer (and it's on sale!) and this blue and white embroidered dress seems like something out of Oscar de la Renta's lookbook! It is very eye-catching (and inexpensive!).




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Oh I'm jealous of Spain! We're going to Hawaii in two weeks. A last minute trip that has lead to meal replacement shakes and a surge in shopping. LOVE the dresses
    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I am obsessing right now over that desk, it is absolutely gorgeous!! Also loving the ASOS dress and tassel earrings!

    Xo,L
    simplylowcountry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutley love the Asos embroidered dress, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blues. Great picks, Albertina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So perfectly fitting for this time of year, I simply adore beachy blues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got back from Paris, but I'm always planning my next travel adventure so I can't wait to hear about Spain. And, I, too, am obsessed with the embroidered ASOS dress not only b/c of the beautiful blue color but also b/c it has sleeves, which means I don't have to wear a blazer to Court now that the TX temps are nearing triple digits. Great find!

    Megan // www.fyeahblog.com

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe