On My Mind || Valentine's

February 12, 2015



I'm so excited Valentine's is around the corner.  We are taking advantage of the long weekend and getting away (more on that tomorrow).  I'm obsessing over the pretty lingerie Gaby from the Vault Files highlighted hereThis clutch is so, so fabulous. I just love that surprise pop of red hidden in the fold.  I have always wanted some red heels. I think they are so sexy.


This flirty dress is so fun and not terribly expensive ($395) which is nice.  It makes quite a statement.  The gold and pearl ring make a statement for sure.  I bet it looks beautiful on.  DYING over these CB2 marblelized plates. I may treat myself to these because their price is pretty good at ($11 per plate) and they could totally modernize my table!  I adore Happy Menocal's artwork and this torero watercolor has been on my radar for some years now.  You know in Spain, toreros are like celebrities.  I don't understand it but everyone is quite obsessed with them.  Of course it helps that many are so good looking.  And this Prune cookbook is so pretty.  I just love the hot pink cover.  I leafed through it and the recipes seem pretty good too.  I went once to their NYC restaurant and really liked it.

What have you on your mind these days before Valentine's day weekend?



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Albertina I LOVE that clutch! And good for you, we should have taken a mini vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clutch is amazing!! Thanks for the mention :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually picked up some of those marble plates recently, they are so prett!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ring is amazing! I hope you have a special Valentine's Weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe