Finding Inspiration in some of Tobi Fairley's Bathrooms

April 07, 2015



When we were house hunting in Dallas, some years ago, I got acquainted with the concept of Jack and Jill bathrooms.  They are a really easy and practical solution for siblings sharing a bathroom where they each have their own sink, off of their bedrooms, but they share the toilet and tub in the middle.  When I saw these two vanity designs by Tobi Fairley I could not help but think what a wonderful idea this would be for a Jack and Jill bathroom.  Use the same bathroom design and vanity and just alter the colors. Very chic.

In this same Manhattan penthouse she designed two other fabulous bathrooms I was equally as inspired by-



I love the modern mirror with the unexpected pop of color atop a bold graphic wallpaper. And the acrylic and gold vanity base is spectacular.  What a fabulous powder bathroom.


In this bathroom below, which is likely the master, I was glad to see a table from Target next to the bathtub. Target really has great designs that appeals to everyone no matter the budget.  The striped marble floor is spectacular and the octagonal trim on the doors really make for a grand entrance.


The rest of the home is wonderful as well.  Especially the kitchen and dining room.  But it was the bathrooms that caught my attention the most.  See the rest of the project here- it's a fun and bold one that will not disappoint.


[ all photos via Tobi Fairley]

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I always have a jaw meet floor moment when I see her design work. I just adore it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wallpapers are amazing and I don't think I have ever seen the bathroom with the yellow mirror…it's fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bathrooms are simply stunning!! My mouth is still open! wow!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe