On My Mind || Chinoiserie Walls in Lilac

May 06, 2015



Ever since I blogged about chinoiserie panels I have become completely obsessed with them and they are all I can think about, especially in lilac like the above dining room.  Isn't it fabulous?  I just love the romantic walls with the edgy and modern black and white chairs.  Also, I'm really into bag charms lately and this little 'good luck trio' makes me so happy.
Love that pink and white wastebasket.  It would look precious in a little girl's room, your office or a powder bathroom.  It's almost too pretty to use as a wastebasket, right?  I adore monogrammed cocktail napkins and found a new store with really cool designs called Made on Marlow.  They are very chic and modern.  Uhm, let's please talk about those fun pompom baskets!  Eliza Gran makes them and I want a whole bunch of them.  They would be amazing in a playroom for toy storage, or to put all your pool towels in outside.  I can think of a million ways to use them.  And Furbish is having a great pop-ip shop by artist Cindy DiAntonio.  Love the colors on this one.

So, there you have it! Some great finds to keep your home unique!  Also, please stop by tomorrow as I will have my little mudroom's reveal!  It's simple, but I hope you like it.

xx


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Albertina I agree, Chinoiserie panels are so inspired and ethereal!!
    I am Always thinking about a way to use them!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Bunnies by Hunt Slonem

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have a lilac wall in a second and those panels are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been obsessing over floral walls in the dining room as of late too! And I saw your sneak peak on instagram missy....it's hardly simple. You ooze style ;)

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe