On My Mind || Tassels and more

May 14, 2015


[ Gold hexagonal plate | hanging woven art | tassel earrings | bench | tassel sandals | tassel clutch]

Just a few pretty things for you to admire on this pretty Thursday.  We all need a hexagonal gold plate by our bedside tables.  The woven wall art is just spectacular.  I used to see these as pure dust collectors, but I have to say that this one particular store on etsy is doing such cool designs that I would be willing to vaccuum that baby a couple of times a week. I find them that pretty and interesting!  Also, that bench! So chic!
 Tassels everywhere!!  Love the clutch, the sandals and the super inexpensive earrings.

School is almost out!  And I have so many things to do before then!  Is May always this crazy?



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love tassels, be it for the home or for moi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean obsessed with everything! Esp the wall hanging & shoes, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving tassels, too and the clutch is amazing - great color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! These tassels are all so fun!

    http://www.velvetcrate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all, especially those LR sandals!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe