On My Mind || Home Sweet Home

October 15, 2015


[ purple book collection | painting- Pink Lemonade | pink basket | upholstered stool | rug | Otomi pillow | gold étagère | acrylic and brass coffee table ]

Home sweet home! I have a couple of new paintings and another one on its way (so excited to share with you all about them!) so this has me rearranging art and thinking of reupholstering a few old pieces of furniture.  So you can say I'm in a nesting mode.  I think inspiration goes in spurts sometimes and I'm feeling the juices flowing these days.  Here are a few things I found myself coveting this week. How about that collection of purple books!!? I know my #shelfies could benefit from those! How pretty would they look in my grey bookcase?  I'm convinced they would look spectacular.  


The painting is so bright and fun. I just love the mix of colors. That basket is stunning.  I just love the color combination so much.  I can see it on a desk holding a few magazines.  That is perfect little stool to fit under a console (of course you need two!). That rug is all kinds of fabulous, and that etagere has me swooning.  It's a vintage piece so get it quick before someone else grabs it.  You all know me and my Otomi....love, love, love! and this coffee table is pure perfection.

Do you have home design on the brain too? what are you rearranging lately?




You Might Also Like

0 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe