On My Mind || Trifle cups and more

October 22, 2015



I could actually dedicate an entire post to those trifle cups....I'm in love with them and the price just makes them even more attractive (Uhm $25 for a set of 8?  is that even possible?).  I can just envision all the beautiful desserts I would make for my guests in these elegant and sparkly cups- chocolate mousse, meringue and strawberry trifle, you could even use them to serve the simplest of desserts- ice cream! They really are a great find and think they are an entertaining essential. Now, about ear cuffs...I am a classical girl at heart so I have not been warming up to ear cuffs, but these are making me have a change of heart.  These have the classical elements, pearls and diamonds in a beautiful setting.  I think I would wear it and feel kind of rebellious and cool at the same time. These match edgy with classic- a perfect combination for me! 

The ice bucket is so chic and those white feather earrings are dreamy and whimsical.  Pineapples? Yes, please!  These cocktail napkins are adorable.  The sunglasses are super chic and modern. I have not personally leafed through this book but would love to have it anyway. I'm pretty confident it is inspiring.  Anything about Valentino is marvelous. And this super adorable, bold dress is on my wish list for sure.  Would you wear it? 

What is on your mind lately?

 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Albertina those trifle dishes and the ice bucket are wonderful!!
    Of course I always love your unique finds!!

    xoxo
    Karena

    India Hicks Style Ambassador
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need the Triffle set!! I wish I had spotted that Ice Bucket before I bought mine!!!
    Gorgeous roundup!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe