Blue and White Friday

December 04, 2015



So excited the weekend is here! We have Holiday parties to attend, nutcracker ballets to see, and some Christmas shopping to do.  It is an exciting time. A little crazy, but exciting.  I started thinking about how I will set my table on Christmas Eve (i loved this one at the top!) and what I will be making.  I have a few dessert options I'm pondering like a Baked Alaska.  This is one of my favorite desserts, but I have not yet made my decision.  I promise to keep you posted. A few links I think you will like-


|| I want everything here

||  If you need some inspiration for Christmas decor you need to make sure you check out The  White Buffalo Styling Company Holiday tour.  There are some sensational homes participating, even mine!

||  The Zhush's home is featured in One King's Lane and it's a must see! A total show-stopper.  I want to jump into the photos and live there.  Every room is sensational. See it here.

||  Still into pineapples?  These salt and pepper shakers, this candle and these glasses are for you.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!xx






[image via Botticelli House]

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm like you a sucker for anything LUCITE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the pineapple and the artichoke salt shakers!! Swooning over Sue's Home, she has such great taste!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Books for the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe