Gift Guide || For HER

December 02, 2015



What are you getting all those lovely ladies in your life?  Today I am sharing my top picks, and of course would not be mad if I received any of these myself!  Here are the details-


1 || Rajasthani Friendship Bracelets.  These are the cutest gift!  They are ideal for the upcoming holidays. Bling, Bling!  And they come two in a set (for $65!)...You can give them away or keep one and give away one as a sign of friendship to your bestie.  The concept is so sweet.  I have a few friends that own them and they adore them (they kept both for themselves).

2 || Oscar de la Renta Tassel Earrings.  W.O.W!! These are sensational! So festive and elegant and would look beautiful on anyone.

3 || Elephant Key Chain.  I thought this was so fun. Add it to your bag as a charm or for your keys.  I bet it would be a conversation starter.

4 || Animal Print Clutch.  Animal prints are the new black.  This goes with everything and is super chic.

5 ||  Gold All Weather Bangles.  I really cannot rave more about these enough.  I'm completely #OBSESSED with them as are all the ladies around me (literally! whenever I run into one they are wearing the bangles even in the pilates class).  They are so easy to wear because they don't weigh anything and they don't make a sound (they are plastic with gold dust inside) and are even waterproof (perfect for your beach vacations).  Plus, they help you set intentions for the day and be grateful at night when you take them off.  You must read all about them here.  And see cute Molly wearing them here.  And if you scroll through my instagram you will see me wearing mine too.

6  ||  Faux Fur Jacket.  I told you guys I was obsessed with faux fur lately and this pink number is no exception.  Timeless, classic and most importantly fun.

7 ||  Valentino Coffee Table Book.  Anything Valentino is a perfect gift.

8 ||  Fringe Top. Fun and fabulous.  A perfect going out top and would be ideal for cocktail parties as well.  Even with jeans I bet it would look sensational. I think it is very versatile.

9 ||  Multicolor Fur Scarf.  Cozy and colorful, this scarf makes a perfect gift for a girl with personality.

10 ||  Givenchy Nail Polish.  I go through phases with my nail polish color and lately I'm really loving the blues.  From super dark to this light beauty.

I need to start shopping! I have not gotten anything yet!  Have you? Did you take advantage of all the sales this weekend?



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wonderful gifts selections!! Super finds Albertina!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Books for the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe