On My Mind || Christmas Eve and some sales

December 24, 2015



Merry Christmas!!  Wishing you and your families a wonderful, festive, happy, restful and healthy Holiday.  Enjoy your loved ones and enjoy all the traditions that make this time of year so special.  We have been making cookies, setting pretty tables and cooking...getting ready for our big feast tonight!  That is our tree up there!  I'm loving it....this is the first time we don't have a real tree....and I have to say I'm so happy with it!  Well, there are amazing items on sale that are pretty fab...Like this super cute top that is on major sale.  I just got it for myself! 


This pair of lamps for only $79 seems like an amazing deal, especially because they are SO pretty! The burgundy heels are on sale as well. They are perfect for New Year's with that added sparkle.  I always find it challenging to find a chic and elegant iPhone case and this purple alligator one is what my iPhone cover dreams are made of.  I adore emojis and these framed prints are adorable.  They are only $32 so they make really sweet gifts for your besties.  And this super fun beach towel is wild!  It's on sale and there are only 2 left!  Get it before I do!

Best Wishes!  And thank you for reading and following along.  I promise I will have exciting things coming for 2016!  I'm so excited for this New Year. It will be a fabulous one! xx A
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Those lamps! I wish I had a place for them ;-) such a good deal

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe