Currently Coveting || Tops and the Prettiest Bookshelf you ever did see

January 07, 2016



I can't believe the Holidays are over....we are just putting away all our Christmas stuff and it's kind of sad to think how quickly it comes and goes.  But pairing the excitement for the New Year with a little hunt for online treasures always help lifts the mood. Yes? This gorgeous etagere with marble shelves is really delicate and beautiful.  


Also, I fell in love with this amazing photograph by Nicole Cohen of Sketch42.  This white feathery sweater is fabulous. Pair it with white pants or jeans and you will be the cutest gal this winter.  The all white look during the winter is ultra chic. And can you believe I got that fluffy black and white jacket?  It is pretty dramatic and cool. It looks great with jeans and also more dressed up with pants. And I can't even describe it's coziness.  I feel like a polar bear with it.  And can we talk about the cute sleeves in this white top?  This has my name all over it! Victoria Beckam's designs are always spot on.  And isn't this notebook the cutest thing ever?  I can never have too many notebooks...especially if they are this cute.

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think that etergere is a really cool DIY waiting to happen - don't you?

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe