(Buffalo) Check It Twice

February 09, 2016



I am really enjoying seeing that Buffalo Checks ( a pattern with contrasting 2 or 3 color blocks) are starting to trend in a "non-country" kind of a setting.  It is now looking preppier and even sophisticated. The pattern is lively, cozy and brave.  I think if used correctly it can even look modern and refined.

  
This below is removable wallpaper!!  I love it on a wall! So elegant.


These ladies below have a DIY tutorial for painting your walls.


And this Buffalo Check looks so smart in purple!


If you need this fabric or wallpaper right now Caitlin Wilson has designed a beautiful one in different colorways.  Her fabric is seen on most photos in the post.   Buffalo Checks have personality. I think this is the main reason I'm coveting it lately.

[ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7]

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow! So chic! I would love to try the DIY! And the purple fabric is just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe