Food || Cake in a Jar

February 12, 2016



Trying to find novel gift ideas for loved ones is not an easy thing.  So lately, I have been into sending chocolates (these are my fave), ice cream (I sent my dad this for Valentine's day) and now I can send them cakes in a jar!!  If you don't already know Jars by Dani, they are the most delicious and decadent cakes ever.  For my mom's last birthday we all went to NYC to celebrate and I special ordered her a set of different flavors of these jar cakes to try.  I had a special sticker customized just for her for the cap of each jar which made the gift even more special.  Back then NYC delivery was the only option.....but no longer!!!  Now Jars by Dani ships everywhere in the US!  How fun would it be to get a little trio like this in the mail?


They are divine, divine!! So, so good!  Who is on your good list that you can send these to?

[photos via Jars by Dani]
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe