Sweet Valentine's Ideas

February 02, 2016




One of the fun parts of any holiday is the anticipation.  There are so many fun things you can do, make, bake....before Valentine's to indulge in the moment and make it even more special.  Make a pretty pink and red bowl of popcorn on your next movie night.  Instead of a formal dessert make these easy chocolate covered spoons and these adorable treat bags by the fabulous Brynn of Dandy and Fine Party are perfect to make with your little ones.


What fun little projects are you making? I personally can't wait to make my flourless chocolate heart shaped cake with raspberries! It's now a classic in this family.  Although I have to say I need to make that pretty popcorn asap.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi Albertina! I've been following your blog for a while and I really love it! Great Sweet treats for Valentine's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chocolate covered Spoons are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All fabulous ideas! Would love to try making the popcorn!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe