Currently Coveting || Pool Time Accesories

May 26, 2016


Memorial weekend is around the corner! And I have some cute suggestions for these fun warm days ahead.

Ruffles are having a moment no doubt, and I could not be happier.  I have always, always loved them.  I'm thrilled I now have so many options for cute ruffled pieces.  This cute blouse is so chic especially combined with these culottes.  Fringe continues to be HOT and these Oscar de La Renta earrings are just that! (plus they are on sale!).  And talking about fringe- this cute skirt is the type of thing you won't take off all summer long! The cute cheetah clutch is a cheeky addition to your ensemble.  This Mignonne Gavigan Le Charlot necklace is one of my favorites.  I have it in the nude color which goes with everything, but am thinking this blue and purple one would be so fab with jeans and all those blue and white striped tops we all have.  

Are you ready for pool time?  This fun watermelon floatie and these giant waterproof cards would sure make for hours and hours of entertainment.  I mostly wear one piece bathing suits (in solid colors, I know boring!) But this colorful one caught my attention, I think it's a combination of the colors and plunging neckline. And this white eyelet coverup could not be any cuter and sweeter.

What fun plans do you have coming up?


Shop this post-



You Might Also Like

0 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe