Friday Links

May 19, 2016


A pretty and colorful table setting to inspire you to create a beautiful table this weekend. Pink, blue and white always make a fabulous combination, especially if you are mixing different patterns like this gypset inspired setting.  Some weekend reading links for you-


||  I keep thinking about this pretty white dress (on sale!).  And thank goodness ruffles are in because I just scored this beauty for only $73.  

||  Love smoking slippers and your puppy?  You need these asap!

||  If you love home 'Before and Afters' take a tour of this beachy home.  This office tour is also pretty fun.

||  I have been dying to go to Marfa and now that this hotel just opened I have no excuses!

||  A perfect healthy summer salad.

Happiest of weekends.  Relax! You deserve it!


[photo via ]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe