Currently Coveting || Pinks

March 30, 2017


Pink is a color I have learned to love as an adult.  I rarely wore pink as a child.  My mom always opted for strong colors like reds and oranges, greens... and even black but rarely pink.  Pink has never been in my life much until just a few years ago.  Now, I have a family room with tons of it (pillows, chairs, paintings!) and it makes me SO HAPPY!  I rounded up a few of my currently favorite pink and white items.  Any of these would make us all happy-


Straw Tote ||  Nothing is cuter than this straw tote with pink ombre pompoms.  Wear it up or down all summer long!

Magnolia Flower || A single faux magnolia is the perfect on a bookshelf, bedside table or powder bathroom. 

Blush Sandals || These blush sandals are fun and seem so comfortable- perfect for all summer outfits.  

Frida Kahlo Book || I have always loved Frida Kahlo and just a few weeks ago I visited Dallas Museum of Art's new Mexican exhibit on amazing first half of the 20th century art featuring some works by Frida and Diego (if you are in Dallas I highly recommend it).  I have been quite intrigued by this strong and dramatic woman ever since I saw her work for the first time at the MoMA years ago. But this beautiful pink book is needing to come to my family room's coffee table stat so I can enjoy her year-round.  I can just envision this book in my black and gold coffee table! Divine!

Tassel Napkin Ring || You can never have too many napkin rings, especially if they look like this. Oh hte possibilities for creating dreamy tablesettings!

White Coconut Earrings || Remember the grape earrings I raved about some months ago?  Well, now I can introduce you to the Coconut earrings!  I adore them in white! 

Blush Bag || A pink bag like this is an instant classic and goes with everything. It is an ideal spring and summer everyday bag.

White Dress || This dress is a heavenly piece- chic and sexy, this little number can be your go-to for all those white parties and cocktail events. It is stunning and timely with some bare shoulders and ruffles.

Seeing Stars || I'm completely star obsessed.  Ask my daughter.  We are already thinking about the theme to her next birthday (no worries we still have like 5 months left!) and the answer is STARS.  I want everything with stars lately and this playful pink star sweater and these cute star sneakers are no exception.

Puppy iPhone Case || I need a new iPhone case and this little Staffordshire puppy wearing a cute pink hat case is too irresistible.

What pink beauties are you dreaming about lately?

Shop the post-



You Might Also Like

0 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe