Furniture Designer || Anna Karlin

March 07, 2017


I have been a long time admirer of Anna Karlin's chess furniture pieces.  I love their elegant, playful and sculptural design. Her arm chairs are pretty amazing as well. The drama that arises from mixing hard lines with curves is beautiful.  Her designs are "usable sculpture" says Anna about her work.  Her firm also takes on projects like set design for fashion shows and conceptual interiors for lifestyle and hospitality clients.  But the chess stools are my favorite, specially the brass ones. Here is more of her work-

I can dream of owning some stools, but would not mind at all having those planters or these towel rings in my home.  They more likely fall within my budget.  To see more of Anna Karlin's work visit her website here.

[images via Anna Karlin except from Architectural Digest]

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. dark red always a good accent color -the lamp is made of thread spools Demir Leather

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe