Currently Coveting || Colorful Things

May 18, 2017

My husband's big birthday is coming up so we are gearing up for a few days of special celebrations.  I'm just thrilled it's Thursday and that the weekend is almost here.  I have some colorful finds today now that the days are definitely warmer.


This is the cutest straw hat ever with the adorable hanging fruit.  If you like to be original this hat is for you.  I'm #obsessed with these adorable gem toothpicks.  They are chic, different and would make a perfect present.  This colorful rainbow bag is adorable (and expensive I know) but just so fun and festive.  These coral napkin rings would elevate any outdoor tablesetting.  And, most importantly, they are only $25 for a set of four. The cute cocktail napkins are ideal.  I'm dreaming about these Oscar de la Renta earrings.  The color combinations is one of my favorites.  The striped dress is pretty and easy to wear and if you have any summer weddings this beautiful dress is on major sale.  I'm currently looking for a one piece swimsuit and just love these colors and the cut. 

A few more days till the weekend!  We can do it!

Shop the post-






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Those earrings are too much!! I love, love, love that bathing suit and the bag!!💓💗💓💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. This round up screams summer! Love the dresses, the swimsuit! the hat is crazy cute!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe