Grrrrreeeeeen

January 25, 2012

I am so down with the whole green wall movement. Do you know about it? Planting up the sides of buildings. Very cool. The first one I remember seeing was several years ago when my husband and I stayed at the Pershing in Paris.
Pershing Hall Paris 




The movement has taken hold. Here are just a few of the ultra stud things out there.


Hotel du Département building, Hauts-de-Seine, France

mass studies seoul
Samyn & Partners

Gas Design Group For Louis Vuitton
That's what I call a greenhouse!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Omg the planting on the side of Louis Vuitton is amazing! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool post! Just stumbled upon your blog:) Can't wait to read more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks guys. I am so glad you enjoy it. More to come.
    The LV rocks right?!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe