If these walls could talk...

January 30, 2012


Happy Monday!
Here is a little cheer for your Monday...

"If only I could do over my aunt's drawing-room, I know I should be a better woman."
So said Lily Bart, tragic heroine of Edith Wharton's 1905 novel The House of Mirth.


I am always drawn to dark walls. There is something so chic about them.
(It doesn't hurt that I am a color junky.)

Mario Buatta


My Design Chic
Julie Lloyd for J Miller Designs
William Christopher Designs

Mary McDonald

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love the Mario Buatta and Mary McDonald rooms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this home decor inspiration! i really want a bright red wall and a ridiculous chandelier for my place...too much?


    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. B&W- Never too much if its done right.
    Marsha, I am with you. Those rooms are wonderful.
    Thanks for the feed back.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe