Marni for H&M

February 28, 2012


The big Marni debut for H&M will be next week on March 8th.  I'm not one to be excited about fashion's high-end brands coming to the main stream but this collaboration I am excited about.  I love Marni's bold colors, amazing patterns, and straight forward silhouettes.  I'm loving the broccade and leather in some of the pieces and the accessories are fun and chic.  I'm not going to be standing in line at 5 am (or whenever they open) but will stop by at some point in the morning.  And if these pieces are still there I will go for them.  I think any of these would look great with regular or white jeans. You can see their entire collection here.

Will you be stopping by? What are your favorite pieces?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe