Elements

May 02, 2012

 
So, I has to find an outfit for a party this weekend.
I stopped by one of my favorite boutiques in Dallas; 


The photos are self evident. This is one of the most well edited shops around.
Check out just a few of my favorites.
If anything interests you just give them a jingle.  
This top and shorts have the perfect boho chic vibe.
Just as cute for carpool, or with wedges for a casual night out.
This was my absolute fave
look at the detail
Snappy beaded clutches with custom monograms for a VERY reasonable price.
Oh yes, a huge selection of Missoni M
This floor length dress is so delicate and sexy all in one.
We all need a gold collar for summer. This one is perfect.
Did I mention they have home accessories too?
This over-sized clutch will be mine. Check out the shagreen box on the right.
Who doesn't need a snake print goddess dress??

Thank you Connnie!!! Your store makes me happy to be back in Big D.
Thanks Albertina for the great photos.
Happy hump day. Julie

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. love the monogram clutches- a must in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DYING! Do we share a brain or something because I love everything pictured here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone.I am so glad you like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the dress in the last picture- perfect for a summertime dinner outside

    As for the clutches.....OBSESSED
    Been looking everywhere for the perfect clutch, and this really is amazing
    I wonder if they would ship to Montreal...

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe