Weekend Photography

May 05, 2012


Some color shots for you.  
1/ I love my friend's minty green fedora....so much so that it inspired me to get 
2/ my minty green manicure you see above.  Those colored jeans are from at least 12 years ago and the best news is....they still fit! (vintage D&G)
3/ Flowers on flowers.....too much?  
4/ Little Miss A. and I waiting for her grandparents to arrive.
5/ A beautiful necklace a friend game me for no good reason.
6/ A colorful scarf my friend got for her birthday

Happy Cinco de Mayo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the mani, your ring, the striped shirt with neon jeans outfit...great weekend inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Flowers on flowers...yes

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe