Vanmoof

August 21, 2012

Vanmoof

I love this bike. I wish I had this when I was living in cities where I did ride everywhere. Here are just a few of the cool features:
  •  solar-recharging LED lights
  •  aircraft-grade aluminium alloy frame
  • puncture-resistant white-wall Schwalbe cruiser tires 
  •  a comfy Brooks saddle 
 It only weighs 28 pounds, which is about 30% less than the average city bike.
 The Vanmoof was designed to have all the positives of a traditional city bicycle, with none of the problems. 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I really want to own a bike! This one is very cool:)

    xo
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for liking our bikes!!
    Please visit our website www.vanmoof.com to find a dealer near you OR purchase one in our web shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting a bike all season now! Something idiot-proof for beach cruising since I haven't hopped on one since I was a teen! This is perfect, the weight alone's got me sold! Thanks for sharing, I never would have known otherwise!

    Would love to get your thoughts on my most recent hotel renovation when you get a chance! Hope to see you soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ladies,

    I speak "Bike"! (Being from Stockholm - that is how I quickly learned to get around in my city). Wish I could be part of the city planning in Seattle - and make cycling here more city hip!

    Thank you for the visit, Albertina. Your blog is lovely too! I am your latest follower.

    ox, Mon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting a bike as soon as I get home! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been thinking of bicycles recently too! My idea consists of an antique bike with a basket to plant flowers in and place in the wooded area going down the drive way for visitors to see as they pull in. I've got to find one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these bikes...needing one for the beach!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe