DIY- Mongolian Lamb Stool || from Preciously Me

November 17, 2012

I interrupt your regular weekend programming to showcase my good friend Nadia's, from Preciously Me, ahhhhhmazing and so easy DIY Mongolian Lamb Wool Stool.   I was so excited about this easy and beautiful DIY I ran to Ikea this morning only to find the stool is sold out.  I really want to try this.  You in?  Visit Nadia's blog for step by step directions.  If you want to know more about the talented Nadia see her favorite things here.

[image via Preciously Me]

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I love this stool tooooo much. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this is so fun! what a great idea!! :)

    xo,
    lindsey

    p.s. your blog is adorable!

    www.caviarataste.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg so cute! Headed over there now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this stool,it's really cute.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog


    ReplyDelete
  5. Another project to add to the list. Thanks for sharing!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Albertina for sharing my little DIY project with your readers!
    Can't wait to see your finished stool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a GOOD DIY!!! Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love her wallpaper too!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe