Affordable Adorations || A touch of silver

February 18, 2013




Is it a long weekend for you? Yes? No? Maybe (depending on your actual productivity at work)?  Well, for you today, hot off the press (or hot off the 'publish' button) the first installment of Affordable Adorations - things for you and your home that are affordable and cute at the same time.  Fitting in with the theme for the day ' a touch of silver ' I have a pretty cool version of sputnik chandy, and its from a kid's company (way to go Land of Nod).  Also, how practical and chic is this tray table?

As for some affordable items for yourself I have these adorable flats that are only $40 and can practically go with everything in your closet.  And last but not least (could it ever with this pink piping?)  this black and silver pouch

Yeay!  I'm so excited to start off the week now.  I hope you all like this new version.  But the Luxe Lusting series ia not going anywhere, no worries....I just thought it would be nice to have some eye candy of things are that are more within budget as well.

Happy President's day!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Love the more affordable and realistic picks of yours. You have great taste! Land of Nod has great prices for sure. I enjoy drooling over Luxe things to see how the other 1/2 lives though and so I can copy the look!
    Have a great week.
    Xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that light fixture but it's SOOOOO small!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always great to see some affordable buys on other blogs! That chandelier is insane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After I got my credit card bill from NY, I need affordable. Love the chandelier! Can't wait to see you on Wednesday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am literally shocked by the price tag on the chandelier ... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cb2 tray table is such an amazing price, I want it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! So chic but reasonable -- LOVE that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this new installment!!! i seriously might just need that tray table! XO Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all these handpicked items! On my way to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous series Albertina! I missed a lot around here, sorry for my absence, that tray is a must have especially in my tiny apartment:)

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe