Sam Loves || Coral

May 21, 2013



So excited to have the fifth edition of  the "We love" series.  Here was the last post in the series in case you missed it.  To refresh your memory Sam from The Peak of Tres Chic and I will be gathering inspiration under a certain theme a couple of times a month and sharing it with you. Sam will guest post here in my blog and I will post at Sam's.  I guess you could say we are swapping for the day.  This time around its all about CORAL!!

Hello loves!  Sam here, from The Peak of Tres Chic, back for another fun "We Love" collaboration post with Albertina.  As summer quickly approaches, I have my mind on bright, juicy hues like coral.  Maybe I am dreaming of Tahitian sunsets or pomegranate margaritas, but nevertheless bright hues are captivating me lately.  Paired with white, gold, or even emerald, coral truly "pops" in a room or in your wardrobe... don't you think?!

I love the idea of pairing coral with lavender pumps, as seen in the outfit above.  Am I crazy, or is coral becoming the new neutral this summer?  


Thanks Sam!!  In love with that outfit, especially the shoes! And come take a look at my white picks over at Sam's.

Oh and today is the last day for the Gold and Gray giveaway! I will announce the winner tomorrow morning!



For the home || Hygge & West Petal Pusher Wallpaper $125/Petal Perfection Bouquet $60/Coral Velvet Pillow $48/Lulu & Georgia Audrey Lamp $233.70/Coral Gobi Embroidered Sheet Set $145
For you || Rayban Wayfarer Sunglasses $150/Splendid Viole Blouse $108/Stella McCartney Coral Shorts $55/Charlotte Olympia Suede Pumps $945

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. Coral is my pink, I love it! Nice line up!
    Xo Nancy
    Powellbrower.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pair of coral shorts and I love them. I wear them entirely too much but they look so great, esp with heels. I've just been doing brown but I love the look of lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that lamp, fabric headboard and the coral shorts. So cute!

    Currently, my biggest debate is whether or not to buy Wayfarer sunglasses. I like them, because I think they're so classy/classic and then I saw them on Pippa Middleton...and well, she's pretty awesome! I just don't know if I'd wear them/like them on MY face.

    xo
    ivyandmolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pops of coral in my home and my wardrobe–those shorts are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wearing and decorating with coral as well! I can usually convince my husband that it's kinda red and he totally buys into it...even though it's seriously coral:) OK, he might be slightly colorblind and that's kinda mean-ha!

    Cute picks Sam!

    xoxo

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh - THOSE SHOES!!! I can't even concentrate on anything else but those beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute- I do need more coral in my life!

    always, koru kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your picks! And I am totally obsessed with coral right now. My sis is getting married in Mexico this summer and just told me she wants me to wear coral! So happy that was her decision!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love coral for summer! My favorite way to wear it is on my lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the coral/lavender combo here. I would not have thought to pair it together but it works fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course LOVE her picks as always. So happy a Lulu & Georgia lamp made the roundup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for including us Sam and Albertina! Beautiful inspiration as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this series and all of the picks (on both sides!!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving everything about this round up and of course that it revolves around coral! That gorgeous wallpaper and those track shorts are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the recreation of that look. I tried those shoes on the other day and I was DYING!!!! So gorg. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Coral is such a beautiful shade! Loving these picks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yesssssss,I love coral BIG TIME! The pic of the gal in those hot coral shorts was pinned a loooong time ago. Oh to have those legs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the coral shorts and the lavender shoes especially with some gold mixed in!

    XO Lily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love coral, my favorite color for sunny days, perfect with a tan skin!!!
    And this wallpaper is on my wishlist ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm really having a thing for coral lately! It's just so fresh and feminine! GREAT finds, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ese color coral me gusta mas que el clásico rosado , lindos look
    cariños

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would have never thought to pair coral with lavender but it's such a pretty combination!! Love this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loving white, gold, and coral together, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am seeing lots of coral today! I absolutely LOVE this color...always my go-to as soon as spring hits! I love Sam's picks, too...those little shorty shorts are adorable! XO Brynn

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe