The Next Few Weeks

June 21, 2013



Sorry I missed you all yesterday!  Apart from the millions of things I had to do to get ready for our trip today I got sick!  So its been kind of hectic here.  So, we are ready for our long flight this evening.  In case you missed it we are going to Spain (starting off in Malaga).  You can see some photos of our past trips here and here.  I wanted to fill you in on the next few weeks.
 
I asked some of my all time favorite bloggers that I really admire and adore ( Gaby, Erin, Tobe, Nadia, Elizabeth) to fill in for me with some guest posts.  I was blown away by their creations....you will LOVE them so know you will be in good hands.  And I did a few posts ahead of time so will pop in here and there.  Also, I will posting just three times a week....cause I figured we are all traveling, going to the beach, and basically living 'real' life and probably have less time to read blogs.  The posting schedule will be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  And as it would follow I will be commenting less on all the blogs I usually visit.  Don't hate me.  I will still be reading and promise to catch-up upon my return.  But know that I still love you all!

If you love snail mail and would love to get some.  Send me your address and I will send you a postcard.

Virtual hugs and kisses or as the Spanish would say besos y abrazos virtuales.

[ image by Tim Walker ]

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Have the BEST time! I have always wanted to go there, so I look forward to seeing your pics! Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a FABULOUS vacation!! I can not wait to see photos! I hope you start feeling better soon!!

    Happy weekend!

    xo

    www.simplylowcountry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll miss u lady. But indeed, go ahead and enjoy some "real life". Hugs y besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time. Life should always come before blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont worry about keeping up with blogging! Enjoy your break and your family and come back so inspired! Take lots of pics for us! Bon voyage and safe travels.
    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. have an amazing time in spain - should be awesome!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoy and have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun love! Can't wait to see all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun, my love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bon Voyage! Muchos jealous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a fabulous trip! Can't wait to see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Que tenga un buen viaje con muchas aventuras! So jealous you are off to one of our favorite places filled with memories of a summer spent dancing in Marbella till dawn and eating grilled calamari and gambas! Can't wait to read all about it (and hope you feel better quickly).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have the most fabulous trip and hoping I will see you when you are back and I am in Dallas!!!

    XO Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want a postcard!! So fun-- I'm so jealous. What I would give to go abroad this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh, have so much fun! Can't wait to read all the posts you've scheduled and see your amazing pics when you return. Enjoy!!!

    xx, Bubbly in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Muchìsimos besos y sobretodo buen viaje!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Safe travels! Hope you're feeling better today and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe