Spotted

January 07, 2014



Polka dots add a touch of glamor- they are cute, feminine, have a slight retro feel and are just so playful.   I have been seeing a trend emerging on metallic dots, especially for the home for pillows and tabletop items.  I just ordered two sets of these salt and pepper shakers for each end of my dining table.  I can't wait to style a dinner party table with them.  Here are a few more polka dot inspiration photos.



I even SPOTTED these fun items for you.

 [Home || .01 | .02 | .03 | .04 | .05 | .06 | .07 ]
[You || .08 | .09 | .10 | .11 | .12 ]

 That trench coat!!  and that party skirt is pretty cute.  I would love to give that one a whirl.


[ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 ]

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Love this, it is so whimsical, and stylish and FUN!
    Simona
    On/Off Duty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of the polka dot. Glad you are too for what I have up my sleeve. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Mulberry jacket, absolutely love! The polka dot for me is a classic anymore, fantastic roundup as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my polkadotted pjs are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a spotted pillow on my bed, but I'd love a whole spotted rug someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could put polka dots everywhere in my wardrobe and home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with that first room - the leopard stools at the end of the bed and that painting are incredible! Great round-up!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  8. i got those kate spade salt & pepper shakers for christmas...absolutely love them! what a beautiful round-up :)

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://www.dreamsinhd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think you can ever have too many polka dots! So cute and classic!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me gustan mucho los lunares pero en pequeñas dosis , ya que pienso que pueden cansar rápido

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this trend and what a great post. Love those Kate Spade nesting boxes! I am going to get those for sure! And thank you for the kind words on my blog.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. looooove polka dots. the glassware is perfect!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg! I'm dying for that Mulberry coat! Great choice.

    LovE

    www.sugarpopfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Number 10. That skirt. Absolute perfection. How fancy and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun Post! i adore anything with spots!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK excuse me...that trench is everything!!! I love polka dots and would loooove to have a spotted print in our house!! xo

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe