On My Mind || Savvy Home, Scallops and Ruffles

April 24, 2014



One of my favorite Interior Design blogs, Savvy Home, just launched a new shop, alongside her beautiful new website and blog.  Gabrielle, the founder, has curated a lovely group of pieces to inaugurate the shop.  The tray table and the three legged stool are so cute, nicely priced, and can easily go anywhere in your home to freshen it up.  Savvy Home, which started out as a blog has grown to become so much more- an online decor destination providing inspiration, shopping and decor services to other avid decorators. Gabrielle's style is influenced by a love for the coastal lifestyle, mixed with the tradition and comfort of American design.  You should check it out here.  


Aside from Savvy Home's new launch, I have all these cute things on my mind today- the springy bracelet cuffs are at the top of my wish list alongside the pretty white top and that pencil holder!!  I would probably need pink pencils to go along it!  And really, that DIY?  so good!

Happy Thursday! We almost made it. xx


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I'm loving Savvy Home's new shop! So many goodies to choose from :)
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m loving everything in this post! Those earrings are so pretty and that stool would look great in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This week has been going by so slow! Love those flamingo flats. Happy almost Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the love Albertina!! See you soooon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of the best IKEA hacks I have seen, so simple but the knobs make it! And that ruffly top is so pretty. Will also have to check out her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that IKEA hack, the knobs make it so beautiful, love the design and that ruffly top is so pretty and feminine:) Will have to check out her shop! PS this might be a duplicate comment, the other one disappeared!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such great picks albertina.
    i am such a sucker for scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love ruffles and scallops! Fantastic roundup! Off to check out the new shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eyelet AND peplum?! Yes please!! Love the scalloped shorts too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am obsessed with all the cheeky smoking slippers from C Wonder. SO cute

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those smoking slippers from C Wonder are amazing! They remind me of the Stubbs and Wooton ones but so much more fun and affordable! Love the round up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this roundup. That dress is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Obsessed with TPP's pencil cup! Of course I'd need the green lattice wallpaper to go with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a ruffle girl AND a scallop girl! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe