Halloween is Near

October 24, 2014



Halloween is right around the corner.  I had not really realized it until today when I drove down an area I don't usually frequent and the amount of Halloween inflatables decorating the front yards was incredible.  I'm talking about 3 or 4 per yard! Little Miss A is just so excited.  Her sweet aunt gave her the Elsa (from Frozen) costume and boy is she excited.  This is a very coveted costume among this age group so we are lucky to have one!  Are you all ready for Halloween?  A few fun links to leave you with-


|| Pine-nut oil may help suppress appetite.

||  Dying to get this book for my coffee table.

||  Cutest trinket tray and these are the cutest gold leopard appetizer plates.

||  The new best day to purchase airline tickets is no longer Tuesday, it's Sunday.  Read here.

||  This looks like a cozy and sophisticated dessert to make for a fall dinner with friends. I think all guests would be impressed, and it does not seem to be that difficult. I'm curious.

Wishing you all a fabulous, restful weekend!


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. The inflatables must be a Texas thing. ;-) happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never understand all the inflatables. There is a person down the street that has a big black cat that is taller than their house. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I didn't know that about airline fares...the old standby was always Tuesday afternoon! We won't be home for Halloween which makes me sort of sad - I haven't missed one in as long as I can remember. Have a fabulous weekend, Albertina! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was amazed at how many inflatables were in Highland Park yards this week! :) Have a good one!

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great finds!!! have a great weekend A!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter will also be Elsa this year. She is so excited! The souffle with baked apples looks amazing! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh didn't know that about Sunday for airline tickets, thanks!

    I didn't decorate for halloween at all this year, it snuck up on me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We don't have inflables around here at Halloween, oh but the neighbor at Christmas, lawdy!! LOVE the plates, I have them in my cart, just waiting to pull the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  9. si se acerca Hallowen .. fiesta que no me gusta .. pero que no me queda otra con 5 niños jaja

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe