Getting Ready for Easter

March 31, 2015



With just a few short days until Easter I am wondering what to cook and how to decorate my table.  This tablescape with pretty pink flowers and contrasting bright lemons has inspired me.  I thought these other ideas would coordinate beautifully-


I love how simple and pretty this egg decorating idea is.   Plus it would be perfect to make with little ones.  They could go out in the yard to find leafy treasures and then all you would need is some Modge Podge to glue them onto the egg. See Say Yes' the tutorial here.


To continue on the lemon theme I would make these adorable lemon souffles-


And wouldn't it be fun to do this with all the left-over Easter candy?  I bet the kids would love it. Leave it to Sweetpolita to come up with something so unique.


What ideas have you gathered to make this Holiday weekend even more special?




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Loving all these images for inspiration! I'm still figuring out the menu for a little brunch I'm hosting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great ideas! This post is all about the visual eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty bits of inspiration, Easter decor is the best:)

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe