Happy Friday

March 20, 2015



Happy Friday!  I hope to have some photos of my trip next week.  It has been difficult to sift through them and chose the better ones and then edit those that need it.  I may or may not be super excited to finally go and see Cinderella with Little Miss A.  Let's see how that pans out.  I hope you have some wonderful plans this weekend.  Here are a few fun links for you-


|| I love this black little dress and this striped top for summer.

||  This Parisian apartment. I die.  Just the kitchen alone is heaven on earth.

||  A great article on why it's important to give your kids chores.

||  There is always room to hang a fun print.

||  I'm looking for some capri jeans.  Do you have any recommendations?  I liked these as I began my search.

Kisses,



You Might Also Like

1 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe