Store Scoop || Suite One Studio

April 14, 2015



It's so good to have friends with a fabulous eye that easily spot a gem.  Because of my artist friend Stephanie I was introduced to Suite One Studio and their dreamy and casual ceramic plates.  The pastel watercolor hues, gold rims and organic shapes are inviting and whimsical.  You all know I love a beautiful table setting and ever since discovering Suite One Studio, now all I can think about is creating a romantic tablescape with them.  But really, even a small ring dish by my bedside table would prove to be just as exciting as a whole dining set.  

The talented ceramist behind Suite One Studio is Lindsay Emery. Her pieces are produced in short runs in her cozy studio in North Carolina.  Since she makes small batches, her limited editions are highly coveted and it seems her online shop is restocked every Tuesday evening. Can you envision the Spring and Summer parties in your patio with these?  You have to see more-


One in every color right? Check out their online shop here and some other pieces are available here.



[all photos via Suite One Studio]


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Oh my! I want all of them! They are just too beautiful!!! Thanks Albertina

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!! I adore the blue ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beautiful and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning!! Thanks for sharing this source!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe