Store Spotlight || ChildrenChic

April 10, 2015




One thing that I love is a beautifully dressed child.  I cherish the European style children's clothes that are simple and elegant.  Growing up, my mom dressed me in the most beautiful dresses and blouses, all of which she saved for her granddaughter.  And lucky for her (and me!) I did have a girl. So, from even before she was born she had a full closet sized 0 months to 10 years old!!  Little Miss A is only 7, so we are still discovering pretty pieces. She wears them with such pride too knowing they belonged to me. 

We are lucky that since my husband is from Spain we get to go every summer and delight in their beautiful children's shops and we always end up with some special pieces.  But now, we no longer have to wait 'till our next trip because of ChildrenChic.  They offer a collection of cleverly styled, exceptional-quality  ensembles  for babies and children, hand-selected from independent European designers.  You will fall in love with everything.  And I love that if you have several kids you can coordinate all of them.  And their shoes!!  They have the prettiest, most comfortable shoes for kids (and they are nor necessarily sneakers!). Here are some of my favorite ChildrenChic items-

 

They carry sizes for babies all the way through to age 10 for both boys and girls.  Check out their beautiful clothing selections here.  And if by chance you are in the Dallas area, they will be having a trunk show at the best children's store in Dallas (in my opinion) Layette owned by one of Dallas' finest ladies, Ailsa.  See the details below.  I hope to see you there!


Wishing you all a fabulous weekend! 



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh my word, how cute. Love all the seersucker. Have to pass on to my sister! Happy Friday, Albertina

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I wish I still had little ones to buy cute clothes for! Have a great weekend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that brand!! I totally appreciate Children's European clothing. It's so hard to find in the US.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe