Cool Cookbooks

July 27, 2015



With friends and family coming in and out to visit during summer vacation we do a lot more cooking these days.  We love bonding in the kitchen and even discussing the next recipes to try and comparing cooking techniques.  We pour over our cookbooks and study which recipes we should try next.  It's funny because some of my friends and I end up with the same cookbooks and it's fun to learn about the successful and popular recipe choices.  Here are the cookbooks I have my eye on lately....and let me tell you I may or not want them for my coffee table as well-




Get your loved ones together and bond over food.  Is there any better kind of bonding?




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love cookbooks! Love going through all the recipes and seeing their photos, photos are a must!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe