Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

July 16, 2015



I know it's the middle of summer and the last thing we want to think about are winter coats and sweaters.  But sometimes, when deals are good we need to take advantage.  Tomorrow Nordstrom has their yearly Anniversary Sale, which is their largest annual sale event of the year.  For a limited time, you can shop Pre-Fall 2015 for discounted prices.  After the sale period ends on August 2nd prices will return to full value. In sales like this I like to look for those classic pieces that are good investment and you will wear all season and long after as well.  Here are my picks-




This scarf is beautiful and perfect for changing weather days.  This black fisherman's sweater is ideal for colder days ahead. I'm totally obsessed with this kimono coat. I have a pair of pants almost exactly as these and I don't them off all year! Plus they are perfect for work and travel and so comfortable. This black leather tote is classic and exactly perfect,. And this blue tote has the best color and the price is pretty nice.

Take advantage! 

[Photograph by AC for BuDhaGirl



You Might Also Like

0 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe