Food || NYC's The Polo Bar

August 03, 2015



Spending a few days in NYC is never a bad thing, especially when you have the opportunity of exploring divine restaurants.  This is one of the things I love about NYC you can eat an amazing meal no matter your budget.  Last night's dinner at the Polo Bar was an expensive one but it was delicious and the decor so cozy and chic yet casual.  Here are some photos-




I wore my BuDhaGirl All Weather Bangles that I have lived with all summer and my Stingray wrist wraps-


And I love the bathroom!  Who knew forest green subway tile could be so chic?!


I will be sure to share with you more of my favorite restaurants at NYC (all budgets of course!)  Happy Monday friends!

[all photos via Polo Bar website except the last two which I took with my iPhone]

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. OH, that place has been on my list everytime I'm in NYC and I have still to go! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of my favorite spots in the city. Their roast chicken is out of this universe...not to mention their Moscow mule

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's on my list when we are in New York. As excited to see the decor as I am to taste the food…gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never been. Dying to go. Love everything related to NYC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green is always a good idea! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks delish! I'm adding it to my "must visit" list of NYC restaurants. Next time you are in town, let's grab dinner or coffee!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe