Gift Guide || Home

December 01, 2015



The tree is up and the decorations are out so I am starting to make a mental note of all the presents I need to get.  And in my searches of cool items that caught my eye I pulled some of these things for youIn case you missed the gift guide for kids, check it out for all the little people in your life. This fun gift guide is for the home.-

 

1 || Luxe City Guides.  These are perfect for that friend with wanderlust that loves exploring the world.  And they are so pretty their bookshelves with thank you as well!

2 ||  Gold Foo Dogs.  I love Foo Dogs and these gold ones are ideal as decor, bookends or even as centerpieces for your table.  You can't go wrong with them.

3 ||  Blanket.  This is such a beautiful and high quality blanket.  I don't think a home can ever have too many of these....either at the foot of a bed, or in the arm of a sofa.

4 || Decanter Set.  This set is not only beautiful but you really get a bang for your buck. Five pieces for $ 45!!  This would make a beautiful gift.

5 ||  Trinket Dishes.  I thought these were fun and different.

6 || Hashtag Coasters.  Even grandmas know all about hashtags!  These make a perfect gift for that modern and social media savvy friend.

7 ||  Pineapple Jars SetPineapples are in (but you knew that already! ) and this duo is perfect for the kitchen (only $99 for the set!), bookshelves...as vases for a floral centerpiece....coffee table styling... You name it and they will look there.  Your friends will love you if you get them these.

8 ||  Copper Ceramic Bowl. This bowl is only $20! And so chic and elegant.
 

9 ||  Jonathan Adler Vase.  I have been pining for this little vase for a while.  It is original and looks so fabulous with flowers.  Perfect for any bedside table.

10 ||  Gold Rimmed Glasses.  Another great guift as they are only $34 for the set of four and they will make your tablesetting standout.

I hope you liked these!  I will have another gift guide tomorrow. Stay tuned.  

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. It's cold and dreary here today so that blanket is calling my name in a big way! Love those little card trays as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An excellent Gift Guide Albertina, and don;t forget The India Hicks Collection as well!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Books for the Holidays!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to receive any of these esp. the books and that super chic trinket dishes!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe